1) Chapter 1 (Full Chapter)
2) Chapter 2
- Asking Geographical Questions (p.20 - 26)
- Collecting/interpreting data using Field Sketching and Photographs (p.30 - 33)
- Collecting/interpreting data using Maps (p.38 - 43)
- What are tropical rain forests?
- What is deforestation?
- Where are tropical rain forests found and which areas have been deforested?
- Why does deforestation occur?
- How does deforestation impact people and the environment?
- Go through your textbook content, lecture notes and class practice/work with concentration daily
- Pace your revision e.g. 1 Chapter every day
- Make notes as you revise - using mind maps, note cards etc (research has proven that making notes will boost your memory retention greatly)
- Go through the practice paper (attached in this email) and test yourself again. Sit down and write out your answers!
- Make revision fun for yourself! Sketch/doodle on paper to help you retain information e.g. one student recalls the process of soil erosion entering rivers through surface runoff and causing sedimentation in rivers....
- If you have any doubts, clarify with your peers or teachers as soon as possible. Take charge of your own learning. Don't wait.
- With preparation and focus, pwn the IH paper with confidence. Never let the paper pwn you.